Matcha lattes, just makes everything better. High protein matcha lattes. Even better.
So whenever I’m needing a switch up from coffee or little midday pick-me-up, this Iced Vanilla Matcha Protein Latte has been my go-to lately. This 3-ingredient, 5-minute recipe is simply and super creamy.Print
Iced Vanilla Matcha Protein Latte (Dairy-Free!)
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder, ceremonial grade
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 bottle koia vanilla bean
- Place tea sifter over matcha bowl, and scoop 1teaspoon bamboo ladle of matcha powder, over the tea sifter. Use the back of the ladle to push the matcha through the sifter into the bowl.
- Pour a small amount of your hot water into the bowl, roughly 2 tablespoons of hot water, or just enough to whisk. Whisk until no clumps remain, and matcha is slightly frothy.
- Pour matcha over a glass cup filled with ice. Then, add koia vanilla bean.