The best dairy-free matcha latte that is high in protein, too! A 3-ingredient, 5-minute, yummy beverage!
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder, ceremonial grade
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 bottle koia vanilla bean
- Place tea sifter over matcha bowl, and scoop 1teaspoon bamboo ladle of matcha powder, over the tea sifter. Use the back of the ladle to push the matcha through the sifter into the bowl.
- Pour a small amount of your hot water into the bowl, roughly 2 tablespoons of hot water, or just enough to whisk. Whisk until no clumps remain, and matcha is slightly frothy.
- Pour matcha over a glass cup filled with ice. Then, add koia vanilla bean.