To make cookies or not to make cookies is the real question. First, chocolate. Me + chocolate have been in a very, very, serious, long-term relationship that is solid.
This recipe satisfies my deepest chocolate cravings (I hope it does the same for you, too). These cookies are fluffy, mega chocolaty, and seriously satisfying.
@brits_bites halloween cookies >> over everything 🧡 #halloweenrecipes #crumblcookies #crumbl #crumbltiktok #cookies #cookietok #cookietiktok #fyp #pumpkinseason #foodietiktok #fallrecipes #desserttiktok #bakingtiktok #foodhack #halloweentreat #halloweenrecipe ♬ Time of the Season – The Zombies
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup unsalted vegan butter, melted
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk
- oreos, crushed
- gummy worms
- Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all dry ingredients together until well combined. In a separate bowl, melt the butter, mix all wet ingredients.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients. Scoop about 1-½ tablespoons of the dough at a time onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Let them cool on the baking sheet before applying frosting.
- Add the cocoa powder, vegan butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, half of the milk to the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Start mixing it together at slow speed, gradually increasing speed until it’s very thick and smooth.