Happiness is sipping on an iced Ube Milk Tea with just the right amount of creaminess and sweetness. Have you tried Ube before? Pronounced OO-beh, Ube is a purple yam that is a staple in Filipino desserts. It has a slighty nutty and vanilla taste that is a really pretty shade of purple.
This Ube Milk Tea with Ube Ice Cubes made with black tea, ube extract and coconut milk! The perfect beverage to make when you’re feeling adventurous.
View this post on Instagram
Ube Milk Tea with Ube Ice Cubes (Dairy-Free!)
- Prep Time: 5 hours
- Total Time: 5 hours and 30 minutes
The right amount of sweet, refreshing ube milk tea is prepared with ice cold ube cubes and infused with black tea. It’s fun and easy to make, perfect for sipping on any type of day!
- 5 tbsp ube syrup
- 2 cups coconut milk
Ube Milk Tea
- 1 black tea bag
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups oat milk (any milk works!)
For ube ice cubes:
- In a medium bowl, combine milk and ube syrup. Whisk until well combined then pour into ice cube molds and freeze until solid, about 5 hours or overnight
Ube Milk Tea
- Let the black tea steep for 2 minutes, and then remove the bags. Allow the tea to cool down completely in the fridge.
- To serve, add ube ice cubes to glass cup. Pour tea and milk. Serve immediately!