There’s something comforting about a big bowl of pasta and meatballs. Once I created this vegan meatball recipe, I couldn’t stop making it! Even some of my meat-eating family loves this recipe.
Vegan meatballs made with just 8 ingredients in 40 minutes! Thanks to a mixture of plant-based meat, bread crumbs, onion, and garlic, they are super tender and incredibly flavorful.
View this post on Instagram
How to Make Best Vegan Meatballs Ever (9 ingredients only!)
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
Vegan and vegetarian friendly “Meatballs” that are golden brown on the outside, tender on the inside, and perfect for prepping ahead of time! Just 9 ingredients required!
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 16 oz plant-based meat (I used Beyond)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp italian season
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 jar arrabbiata tomato sauce
- In a medium ball, mix plant-based meat, breadcrumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning and salt in a bowl. Stir with a large wooden spoon until well combined.
- Roll into balls (about a heaping tablespoon each) and place on a parchment-lined or greased baking sheet.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat in a large pan. Add meatballs and cook, turning often and being careful not to burn, until browned on all sides, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- While the meatballs are baking, prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- Warm tomato sauce in a small pan.
- When the meatballs are done cooking plate them with your desired pasta and pour tonmato sauce on top. Enjoy while it’s nice and hot!