Snacking. Is. My. Middle. Name. If there are snacks involved, you bet i’ll be there! Sometime’s I’ll even snack as a meal.. anyone else?
This 7-Layer Dip is made with endless creamy layers and all the comforting textures your heart desires! Perfect for a game day appetizer and set out for snacking.Print
How to Make the Best Vegan 7-Layer Dip Ever (Plant-Based!)
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
This 7-Layer Dip is made with layers of creamy, fiber packed beans, guacamole, salsa and more! Perfect for hosting, games, or just set prep ahead for snacking!
- 1/2 cup vegetarian black refried beans
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- yellow corn (fresh or canned works!)
- black olives
- cilantro, chopped
- To layer the bean dip use a shallow dish of choice. Start with a layer of beans, spreading to the edges. Next, repeat with a layer of guacamole, o’dang mayo and salsa.
- Add the corn, tomatoes and olives. Top with cilantro.
- Serve with your favorite tortilla chips or choice of vehicle dipper!