Oh Thai Food. Can you get any better?! I’m a stan for pineapple fried rice. Let alone any fried rice. That sweet and salty combo is chefs kiss! Nothing compares to it.
This Lobster Pineapple Fried Rice uses fresh pineapple, lobster and veggies. Feel free to switch up the protein and/or veggies! This is super easy to make and surely will be impress your guest(s).
View this post on Instagram
The sweet, refreshing pineapple and the mix of lobster is the perfect amount of savory! It creates a beautiful summer dish that can be enjoyed anytime of the year. Perfect for hosting and make great leftovers too!
- To marinate lobster, combine lobster 2 tbsp soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce, and sugar in a small mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Cut pineapple in half, lengthwise, leaving stem intact. Score flesh of pineapple without cutting through skin. Scoop chunks out with a spoon and reserve 1 cup of pineapple and cut them into smaller chunks.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat and add 1 tbsp oil.
- Pour beaten eggs and scramble (don’t scramble too much/fully cook). Remove egg from wok and set aside.
- Heat pan and add in oil, garlic, ginger. Stir fry until you can smell aroma, about 30 to 45 seconds. Add rice, peas, carrots, raw cashews, and pineapple. Mix well until combined.
- Finally, add lobster, egg (cooked from earlier) and green onions. Break into rice gently.
- Transfer pineapple fried rice into pineapple bowl and garnish with chopped cilantro.