I have a confession.. I might have the slightest obsession for croissants. Every time I go to a bakery, as I gaze around the selection of goodies.. I will always choose a plain, croissant. Something about it never gets old.
These buttery, flaky Croissant Lobster Breakfast Sandwiches are layered a smear of spread, thick slices of swiss cheese, fresh maine lobster, and finished off with a honey glaze.
@brits_bites croissants own my heart ❤️ #foodtiktok #baking #learnwithme #howto #croissants #recipesoftiktok #pastry #cheeselover #brunchrecipes #lobstertok #seafood #fyp ♬ unwritten demotapes flip breakdown – demotapes
The Best Honey Baked Lobster Croissant Sandwiches!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
Flaky croissants schmeared with a buttery-spread, lobster and cheese baked until golden brown. The perfect breakfast or lunch!
- 2 sticks of unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons honey (half for spread and other half for glaze)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 12 mini croissants, halved horizontally
- 6–10 oz lobster
- 6 slices swiss cheese, sliced
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly oil a 9 x 13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, dijon, green onions and honey; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Spread butter mixture on each side of the croissants; fill with lobster and cheese to make 12 sandwiches.
- Place croissants in a single layer onto the prepared baking dish.
- Brush the top of croissants with honey; sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Place into oven and bake until golden brown and toasted, about 15-18 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy with a cup of coffee or your favorite beverage!