Salad are great and all, but farro salads? The BEST. I remember in college my sister, Connie introduced me to farro. I was hooked from the very beginning. We would make these abundant salads combining the nutty farro, all the mix-ins you could ask for, all dressed simply with lemon and a good olive oil.
This Greek-inspired salad is the ultimate fresh and satisfying snack or meal of its own. It’s flavorful, filling, colorful, filled with veggies, and so easy to make!
View this post on Instagram
The Best-Ever Greek Farro Salad You’ll Ever Have! (Vegetarian Friendly!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
Fresh, colorful Greek-inspired Salad! Vegetarian friendly, and perfect to pack for lunch, dinner, picnics.. you name it! Just 30 minutes required!
- 5 ounces baby arugula
- 1 14–ounce can chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 3 roasted red peppers, diced
- 1/2 feta, crumbled
- 3/4 cup farro, cooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered
- 3 mini cucumbers, diced
- 1/2 cup O’dang Greek Tzatziki Chickpea Salad Dressing (or use as much as you’d like!)
- salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- To a large bowl, add the farro, red onion, tomatoes, cucumber, roasted red pepper, feta, chickpeas and arugula.
- Pour dressing all over! Toss to combine.
- Taste & adjust seasonings as desired. Enjoy!