Sprinkles. Make. Everything. Better. They’re bright, fun, and colorful—and perfectly sweet to make you and the ones around you smile.
Sprinkles Chocolate Covered Dipped Watermelon are a sweet treat that are equally as cute as they are delicious! Despite being one of the easiest desserts to make, with just 3 ingredients and they’re especially great in the warmer months when you just want something refreshing + sweet!
View this post on Instagram
A fun yet simple dessert, using refreshing watermelon and a generous layer of decadent dark chocolate ganache. Just 3 ingredients only!
- Cut watermelon into slices. Pat dry to get excess water out.
- Add chocolate and coconut oil to medium microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 30-second intervals, stirring after each interval. Repeat until the chocolate is all melted and smooth.
- Transfer melted chocolate into a glass jar.
- Hold each watermelon slice by the bottom and dip into the melted chocolate. Lift the watermelon out of the chocolate and slightly twist to allow any additional chocolate to run off back into the bowl of chocolate.
- If you are adding any optional toppings, dip the chocolate covered strawberry into the topping and then place onto the parchment-lined baking sheet to cool and for the chocolate to harden.
- Then, sprinkle sprinkles all over quickly before chocolate hardens.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours. Serve once the chocolate has hardened or store in the refrigerator.