Matcha!! It wasn’t until just a couple of years ago I started enjoying matcha, I’ve never turned back since. It luscious, creamy, full of caffeine and there really isn’t a drink like it! I’ll have some sort of matcha at least once a day, if not every other day.
This Iced Matcha Strawberry Superfood Latte is perfectly sweet, refreshing and so easy to make! Plus, just 4 ingredients required, it’s 100% plant-based.Print
Iced Matcha Strawberry Superfood Latte (Dairy-Free!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tbsp laird matcha instafuel
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large strawberries
- 1/2 cup oat milk (I love this one!)
- ice cubes
Make the matcha:
- Start by adding the matcha to a cup or bowl. Pour hot water over matcha and whisk.
- You can use a hand whisk or an electric one. Mix until the tea is frothy and set aside.
Make the strawberry milk:
- To your blender, add your washed strawberries along with non-dairy milk (I use unsweetened oat milk).
- Blend until the milk is pink!
- Now fill your glass with ice cubes and pour the strawberry milk into the glass.
Add the matcha:
- Add the matcha to your glass, stir and enjoy!