Sometimes all your craving is a huge veggie sammy with thick layers of hummus on a hearty whole grain bread, slices of creamy avocado, and ALL THE VEGGIES.
This has to be the one of the Best Veggie Sandwiches I’ve ever made. Literally the best. So many textures and flavors, and a veggie sandwich that will actually keep you full. Paired with some chips and your favorite beverage. Do I need to say more? 🙂
View this post on Instagram
All the refreshing veggies you could ask for sandwiched between two slices of bread with generous amounts of hummus and avocado, this is healthy lunch perfection.
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1/2 medium avocado, smashed
- 1/4 medium tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup sprouts
- 3–4 tablespoons ithaca hummus lemon dil
- 1/4 medium cucumber, sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Spread one slices of whole grain bread with the avocado. Stack the tomato and sprouts.
- On the other slice of bread, spread a healthy amount of hummus and add cucumbers on top. Sprinkle with coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper.