Latest addiction: Mike’s Hot Honey Literally add it to everything. Game. Changer.
This Homemade Hot Honey Soppressata Pizza paired with the tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese, and Calabrian chiles makes every bite pure bliss. A superior combo of sweet and salty in my eyes for sure!
View this post on Instagram
Homemade Hot Honey Soppressata Pizza (Only 9 Ingredients!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
An easy-to-make, healthier alternative to traditional pizza with a cauliflower crust, fresh mozzarella, and hot honey! Just 9 ingredients required.
- 1 caulipower cauliflower pizza crust
- 1/2 cup marinara
- 3 oz fresh mozzarella
- 2 oz parmesan, fresh grated
- 6 oz soppressata, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup calabrian chile paste
- fresh basil
- drizzle hot honey
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Top cauliflower crust with marinara sauce and all remaining ingredients except for basil and hot honey.
- Bake directly on the middle rack of the oven until cheese is melted and crust is a nice golden brown color, about 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish with fresh basil and drizzle as much hot honey as you’d like. Enjoy hot!