While daydreaming about a secret getaway on a sandy beach, with bright blue water, and a tropical drink.. this watermelon frosty encapsulates it all. All you need are a handful of ingredients, a blender and that’s it! Drink this and you will literally be transported to the beach (not literally, obviously but close to it!).
Make this delicious frosty with just 3 ingredients: watermelon, strawberries, and coconut milk. The texture is super thick, creamy, and refreshing!
View this post on Instagram
- 2 cups watermelon, frozen
- 1 cup strawberries, frozen
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Halve a ripe seedless watermelon and scoop out inside. Arrange on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze watermelon. Freeze until firm about 3-4 hours.
- Once watermelon is frozen, add watermelon, strawberries, and coconut milk to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Once the frosty is blended and smooth, serve in empty watermelon rinds or in your favorite glasses.