If you’re a coconut stan, this is the recipe for you. And if you’re not.. look away! But wait, who isn’t?
This Coconut Almond Chia Seed Pudding has just the right amount of sweetness, perfect pudding-like in consistency and high in protein! This recipe is so easy, requiring just 5 basic ingredients and 10 minutes prep time.
View this post on Instagram
Coconut Almond Chia Seed Pudding (High Protein!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 bottle koia coconut almond
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon almonds, chopped
- handful of raspberries
- In a jar, combine chia seeds and koia coconut almond. Cover and shake to combine. Chill for at least 30 minutes then give it a good stir to loosen any clumps.
- Serve with your choice of toppings and enjoy!