A Chocolate Frosty Pie infused with the perfect amount of sweetness all within a golden brown graham-brown and perfectly crunchy graham cracker crust.
View this post on Instagram
How to Make a Healthy Frosty Chocolate Pie (5 Ingredients Only!)
- Prep Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 4 hours
Amazing, 5 ingredients chocolate pie with a homemade graham cracker crust. Sweet, chocolaty, and simple.
Graham cracker crust:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil
- 2 cups greek yogurt (this one is my favorite!)
- 2 scoops sfh chocolate protein powder
- 1 small box sugar free instant chocolate pudding
Graham Cracker Crust:
- To a medium bowl, add graham crumbs and melted coconut oil. Mix to thoroughly combine.
- Transfer mixture to a standard 9-inch pie pan and use hands or a spatula to form a uniform crust, working it all the way up the edges of the pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes at 350 degrees or until the edges begin to brown.
- Add yogurt, protein powder, and instant pudding to a mixing bowl. Using a spatula, mix until well incorporated and smooth.
- Transfer filling into the pie crust and smooth out. Set in the refrigerator uncovered to chill for 2-3 hours, or until mostly firm and it holds its shape
- To serve, top with berries or your choice of whipped cream.